TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Our mission is to make sure that every person visiting our city of Warsaw enjoys their nightlife. These Terms & Conditions are our minimum requirements so please be aware that we reserve our right to give you more than what is stated here whenever we can.
- By signing sign-up list/buying the ticket you accept the „Pub Crawl Warsaw Terms & Conditions”.
- Please be aware that you need to be of the required drinking age in your country in order to use this.
- You also need to be at least 18 years old to attend our events and be able to present a document confirming your age either to pub crawl staff or bar/clubs employees.
- During the pub crawl, you are expected to respect the Polish laws and regulations.
- Be aware that drinking alcohol in public and crossing the street on the red light – both are illegal and often penalized by fines in Poland – we advise you to avoid both in order to have a pleasant stay.
- You are also requested to follow the instructions of Pub Crawl Warsaw staff during the event. We give ourselves the right to exclude you from parts of the pub crawl if you do not follow instructions and/or engage in behavior that does not meet acceptable standards, such as being excessively drunk or leaving the group without notice.
- We understand that sometimes unexpected can happen, but we won’t make a refund due to the following reasons: If you were late and as a result skipped a few places or if you got lost despite the information the guides provided you. Our guides will help you find the place by answering phone calls or replying by SMS with information to help you find your friends or any other favors you could possibly ask for. However, you are the one who is responsible for following the group once you enter and pay for the tour.
- We don’t guarantee the entry to the venues we are visiting on the pub crawl if you are not with our group.
- Some of the visited places require a specific dress code. It’s the decision of the venue to let you enter. If they decide for whatever reason to not let you in – there is nothing we can do about it.
- You are expected to have your own travel insurance; the tickets do not comprise any insurance during the party so Pub Crawl Warsaw does not take any legal responsibility for accidents/incidents.
- As we intend to make our parties better and better, we encourage you to give us feedback, whether it is the areas for improvement things that you like in our pub crawls.
- If you have any concerns/questions contact directly the staff during the pub crawl – we’ll be able to make things work instantly then.
- Always feel free to contact us/review our pub crawl either on Facebook or Tripadvisor.
PREPARE YOURSELF FOR A LEGENDARY NIGHT IN THE POLISH CAPITAL! 🙂